Re: Oracle DBA certification exam

From: Jeffrey A. Reineke <jreineke_at_lexis-nexis.com>
Date: 1997/05/02

Oracle offers the "DBA Masters" as part of their training program. This involves completing a series of courses taught by Oracle. The "Oracle DBA Certification exam" is the exam administered by the Chauncey Group. I think that Oracle offers other lines of "Masters" certificates also (developer, etc.). These are the only Oracle DBA certifications that I know of.

Jeff Reineke
Lexis-Nexis

harfordr_at_ncr.disa.mil wrote in article <862406966.18389_at_dejanews.com>...