Re: JDBC OCI 7.3 and Oracle &.1.6

From: Haydn Haynes <haynesh_at_info.bt.co.uk>
Date: 1997/04/30

I think I may just have answered my own question.

It seems that Oracle are versioning their OCI in accordance to the Oracle version you are connecting to - hence OCI 7.3 is for Oracle databases 7.3.X

I think this is the case unless anybody has any other comments.

Haydn

BTW - does anybody know of there is an OCI 7.1 ? Received on Wed Apr 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT