Re: Forms45 designer running on X-Windows/Motif

From: <twod_at_not.valid>
Date: 1997/04/30

ncg_at_spacestar.com wrote:
: I am trying to run Forms45 designer using Exodus (X-Windows Software).
: I keep getting the error "91111 can not open window". I believe it

: I have got the Oraterm23m to run under Motif so I believe most
: parameters are being set correctly, i.e. (PATH, DISPLAY, etc.)

I have no experience of Exodus, so bear with me.

Does Oraterm23m run under Exodus as well as Motif ?

When I try to run f45desm without a valid DISPLAY env var, it spits out FRM-91111, but with different error text:

FRM-91111: Internal Error: window system startup failure. FRM-10039: Unable to start up the Forms Designer

Can you fire up any x sessions (ie 'xterm') under Exodus ?

Have you got permission to do so - 'xhost' & 'xauth'

Relevant env vars:

FORMS45_TERMINAL (I'm using a local keyboard mapping) TERM
PATH
DISPLAY
ORACLE_HOME
LD_LIBRARY_PATH IAP

--
In an attempt to reduce junk email I use an invalid 'From' address.
My correct email address can can be determined by replacing 'not.valid' with