Forms45 designer running on X-Windows/Motif

From: <ncg_at_spacestar.com>
Date: 1997/04/30

I am trying to run Forms45 designer using Exodus (X-Windows Software). I keep getting the error "91111 can not open window". I believe it has to do with the correct UNIX variables (ORACLE_HOME, FORMS45_TERMINAL?, etc) being set, or more to the point, not being set.
I have got the Oraterm23m to run under Motif so I believe most parameters are being set correctly, i.e. (PATH, DISPLAY, etc.) Can anyone give me a list of all required UNIX variables that have to be set to run forms45 motif.
The command I am using to start it is "f45desm"

DB	7.3.2.3
OS 	HP-UX 10.10
HW	HP9000

Any help would be appreciated. Received on Wed Apr 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT