Re: how to populate v$session.machine for SQL*Net connections

From: Dragon Fly <dfly_at_siberia.ru>
Date: 1997/04/30

those MACHINE and TERMINAL columns
are populated automatically whenever SQLNet can identify the machine connection came from. So the solution is to give all PCs a network names, and there won't be any problems.
BTW, the same with OSUSER field.

Serge

Robert Worreby <Robert.Worreby_at_swisstelecom.com> wrote in article <3366FF62.36CE_at_swisstelecom.com>...