How to Acess PLSQL

From: <sears_at_koyote.com>
Date: 1997/04/29

I am confused about several things regarding PLSQL and embedded C with SQL. What is the difference between the two exactly?

    I have to do an assignment with updates and deletes in either or these formats. If I choose embedded C, where do I write the program, and how do I execute it? I'm using SqlPlus within an Unix environment.

    Also, how is SqlPlus accessed and executed?? Do I write these programs with an editor first? Please help..