Re: Enterprise Manager, used it?

From: Stephen A. Rodgers <trodgers_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1997/04/29

Enterprise manager is nice to have if you don't have anything else. In my mind, though, there are some serious flaws that should be cleaned up before I think it's worth the money they charge for it. All in all, it has some good points, but I don't care much for the way they put each function into a separate program that has to be started, and the SQL Worksheet is modal: once you start a job in it, you cannot minimize the screen, you can't move the window, and it becomes blank and will not refresh until the job is done. Pretty sloppy programming in my book.

Stephen A. Rodgers Received on Tue Apr 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT