Updating from Novell to SCO

From: Detlev Windmeier <Detlev.Windmeier_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1997/04/28

Six weeks ago I did my Oracle DBA course. 15 months before Oracle 7.0 was installed on a NetWare Server. It runned all the time but nobody really knew how. The last weeks I did some emergency steps to keep it running.

Now we are going to update our Oracle to version 7.3 Enterprise Server and also to change the OS to SCO Unix on a nice Compaq Proliant.

Perhaps...
Have you done any failures in the past you're angry about up till now and perhaps you're interested in giving me some advices for my future project. Have you recognized any problems and found some solutions to tell me.

I'm full of love for anyone helping me.....

Greetings Detlev

\\ Detlev Windmeier
\\ Vatter GmbH Rheine, Germany

\\