200 User Oracle Liense Available

From: Daniel Miller <dan_at_usa.net>
Date: 1997/04/28

Because of a discontinued project, our company has a 200 user Oracle 7 license available at a significant discount. If you are interested in the license or you have suggestions on other forums (Internet or otherwise) we should use to get the word out, please contact me at dan_at_tcsi.com.

Thanks. Received on Mon Apr 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT