Please Help Me..Where do I Start My Career????

From: Todd Touesnard <ttouesna_at_moncton.iti.ca>
Date: 1997/04/28

I'm having a really tough time..All my life I have wanted to practise Vet Medicine and I have been accepted to begin my studies in the fall. However, I have taken some intense IT training and fell in love again. I would give up my lifelong dream to work in Oracle with a leading edge company..one that will allow me to grow. I have all the tools(brains, ambition, great interpersonal skills, and no ties..) and am ready to make a difference.

Please steer me in the right direction-Where do I start my career?

All replys are greatly appreciated.

Todd

e-mail:ttouesna_at_moncton.iti.ca Received on Mon Apr 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT