Re: PL/SQL to EXCEL file Question

From: Lun Wing San <rdbms_at_hkstar.com>
Date: 1997/04/27

John Zeigler wrote:

> I have a company hard copy form that has been duplicated electronically in
> Excel 7. The information to populate it is in Oracle 7.3.2.3. Is there a
> way to do this using PL/SQL?

  Yes, it can use UTL_FILE to do it. However, I think they used SPOOL in SQL*Plus rather than PL/ SQL.

* Please go to http://www.hkstar.com/~rdbms/oracle.htm to find other solns  *

---
Name   : Lun Wing San (Certified Oracle Database Administrator)

Title  : Oracle Database Administrator and System Administrator of QRC
Phone  : (852)27885841

This posting represents the personal opinions of the author. It is not the
official opinion or policy of the author's employer. Warranty expired when you
opened this article and I will not be responsible for its contents or use.