Re: FRM-40735 and FRM-40815

From: QuadTwin <quadtwin_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/04/25

> Hi!! We've been using Developer and Designer 1.2 (16 bit) for more
> than a year. At this time, we're trying to migrate our applications
> generated from Designer/2000 to the new versions of Developer (1.3.2,
> for Windows 95).
>
> There are several forms giving us this problem: We can open them in
> the Oracle Forms Designer (32 bit), and generate without any problem.
> But when we run these applications, we get FRM-40735:
>
> WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE trigger raised unhandled exception
> PROGRAM_ERROR.

I have a similar problem to the one above. I tried to get a patch but I have not been able to successfully install it. I am waiting for the next release of FORMS due out soon.

> And
>
> FRM-40815: Variable GLOBAL.CG$QUERY_MODE does not exist.
>
> We don't know what could it be, since these applications were
> generated from Designer 1.2 and been used without problems of any
> type. As far as I know, the Designer/2000 itself adds this global
> variable to the generated forms.

I have not seen the 2nd problem.

Al Lawson
Interactive Group, Inc.
www.interactive-group.com
lawsona_at_interactive-group.com Received on Fri Apr 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT