Re: Oracle Financials

From: Sylvain Allie <syallie_at_agropur.com>
Date: 1997/04/24

Peter Essler wrote:

> Hi, Financials experts,
>
> can anyone give me an advice how to find detailed information about
> Oracle Financials.
> I'm looking for a right software for a tax adviser/auditing office.
>
> Peter

Hi Peter,

You did't gave a lot of detail but I'm assuming that you're customer is a large firm that has to manage important Work In Progress (WIP) amounts and probably a lot of Customet accounts. Otherwise you should look for a mid range software like those provided by Computer Associated (eg:CA-ACCPAC). Oracle people would certainly give you all the required information (www.oracle.com). I did many implementation of there core financials applications (GL/AP/AR) but I'm not familiar with either there Job cost/Project software.

Good luck!

Sylvain Allie
Montreal (Qc,Canada) Received on Thu Apr 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT