ADVERTISE TO OVER 100 MILLION PEOPLE FOR FREE!!!

From: <nejeh_at_gdi.net>
Date: 1997/04/23

Please take the time out to read this email. it is worth your time.

ADVERTISE TO OVER 100 MILLION PEOPLE FOR FREE!!!                Or send a message to millions of people...

NOW YOU CAN ADVERTISE FREE AND GET DRAMATICALLY MORE RESPONSES THAN ADVERTISING ON NATIONAL TELEVISION With E-mail your potential customer is forced to read at least the headline of your letter. Unlike TV, magazines, newspaper ads, and direct mail where more than 99.99% of the recipients will skip right over your advertisement.

TURNS YOUR COMPUTER INTO A CASH REGISTER: Conservative estimates indicate well over 100 MILLION people will have E-mail accounts in the next year! E-Mail Blaster turns your computer into a cash register by giving you FREE, immediate access to all of them. Do you think some of the more than 100 million people with E-mail addresses would be interested in your products or services? Even if you don't have your own products or services you can still make money buy promoting our computer software!!! You can make money with our new software called E-MAIL BLASTER

Here's how:
* By Using E-Mail To Sell Your Products & Services

MUCH FASTER: With bulk E-mail you get responses back in 1 to 4 days instead of waiting weeks or months like with television or print advertising. You can begin filling orders the same day you send E-mail.

FREE ADVERTISING WORTH MILLIONS: It costs millions of dollars to mail out millions of letters using the United States Postal Service! Now you can send your ad to MILLIONS of people for FREE using E-Mail BLASTER

E-MAIL BLASTER IS ACTUALLY 3 PROGRAMS IN 1: E-Mail Blaster is amazing new technology and the most advanced bulk E-mail software on the market today. (1) E-Mail BLASTER automatically extracts E-mail addresses from America Online, CompuServe, Prodigy, and the other online services, the Internet, web pages, news groups, and hundreds of other sources. (2) E-Mail BLASTER automatically stores the E-mail addresses in your computer along with keywords that describe hobbies and interests to created highly targeted E-mail addresses. (3) E-Mail BLASTER sends your marketing letter or ad to MILLIONS of targeted E-mail addresses at the push of a single button!

HOW DOES E-MAIL BLASTER WORK? E-Mail Blaster has dozens of special filters to automatically harvest E-mail addresses from major online services such as: America OnLine, Compuserve, Delphi, Genie, and of course the internet.

AOL AUTO EXTRACTOR: E-Mail Blaster has many special features like the AOL Auto Extractor that let's you use a regular dial-up Internet connection to collect names and addresses from America Online. Collect America Online addresses without being a member. Allows you to download names and addresses from America Online without paying membership fees or online charges. Auto Extractor for all of the online services and Special E-mail database search engines will also be available at no additional charge.

SIMPLE TO USE: E-Mail Blaster does all the work for you. Unlike other programs where you must cut & paste addresses, E-Mail Blaster does it for you automatically. And, unlike other E-mail programs, with E-Mail Blaster there is no need to purchase any additional software

SPEED: Your time is important. E-MAIL Blaster is DRAMATICALLY FASTER at extracting and sending E-mails than all the other programs on the market that we tested it against.

NO SPECIAL EQUIPMENT NEEDED: E-Mail Blaster runs on a PC with Windows 3.xx Windows 95, Windows NT, a 386 or faster processor, 4 MB RAM, and a hard drive with at least 10 MB free and your own SLIP or PPP connection. No other software needed. Also runs on a Macintosh with Soft Windows installed.

This message was sent using E-Mail Blaster.

E-Mail Blaster is The World's Leading Bulk E-mail software. With E-Mail Blaster you can advertise to over 100 million people for FREE!

Cost: We are giving away Email Blaster your only cost is $165.00 License fee.

THAT'S IT!!! Our company is in the software business of developing cutting edge products, so we know if you have the opportunity to use our software FREE you will be our future customers. We know we need you to make our software business a true success!

(Please if our lists are incorrect put "remove" in the subject and just hit "REPLY" and you will not be bothered again. Please forgive our mistake).

To take advantage of this opportunity, please fill out the order form below and fax to  1-407-380-3545. Don't miss out on this opportunity! Sales Rep: (Nejeh Yusuf @ 407 380 3545 )

#of Copies @ $165.00 each ______________ If you would like to run Email Blaster on multiple computers or if you would like to resell Email Blaster for up to $499. you may purchase additional copies of Email Blaster for only $165.00. Retails for $499.00 This price is only available at the time of this order! So, Take advantage now and reserve your additional copies now!

WE DO ALSO ACCEPT CHECKS BY FAX AND PHONE. WHY WAIT WHILE YOU CAN GET AHEAD.

If you would like to pay by check, money order, or cashiers check please make payable to: Nejeh Yusuf mail to: 2168 River Park Blvd. Orlando Florida 32817 or Fax to 1-407-380-3545 along with this order form. nejeh_at_gdi.net Received on Wed Apr 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT