Oracle Media Objects

From: rxs45 <rxs45_at_r02a01.cac.psu.edu>
Date: 1997/04/23

I know this is comp.databases.oracle.misc, but I am reaching the end of my rope with Oracle Media Objects. OMO gurus, please email me directly if you can help with my problem.

The problem:
I have a script which I tried to apply to the stack, as follows: on functionKey 1
  go card "help"
end functionKey 1
on functionKey 4
  quit
end functionKey 4

While F1 appropriately brings up the "help" card, F4 does also. (If the order of the script is switched so that the functionKey 4 sequence is first, then both F1 and F4 will cause OMO to quit.)

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Rachel Schwartz
schwartz_at_ems.psu.edu Received on Wed Apr 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT