Forms 5.0 question?

From: Jon Derman <derman_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1997/04/22

I don't know much about Oracle, so please forgive my ignorance. I'm asking this question for a friend:

I heard a (not particularly reliable) rumor that with Oracle Forms 5.0 (coming out soon?) there is a change with regard to storage of forms on the database server -- and that this may represent some technical difficulties (for people upgrading from the previous version of Forms?) or perhaps some significant design considerations for people who are about to implement a database using the current version of Forms.

Does this make *any* sense? Is there any truth to this rumor?

Any information would be much appreciated. Please reply by e-mail. Received on Tue Apr 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT