How to use long/ raw fields from Perl interface ?

From: Harro / Heidi <heidi.ruijling_at_tip.nl>
Date: 1997/04/21

This should be easy to solve for a real oracle guru: I'm trying to insert some graphics and template files into an oracle DB using a Perl interface (DBI).
However, Oracle doesn't accept input longer than 2000 chars from this interface,
and I guess the problem is it uses SQL+ to interface. We don't have any other Oracle development tools which might do the job.

Anyone having a bright idea ?

Harro Received on Mon Apr 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT