Re: Designer/Developer 2000 vs. Power Objects

From: Mike Kranzdorf <mikek_at_krt.com>
Date: 1997/04/21

I guess my server missed the original question or it hasn't shown up yet. Can someone send it to me? I made this decision in favor of OPO. Forms is too big and clunky for me. I like the feel of OPO much better and it runs on a reasonable desktop or portable machine. We are not doing huge, enterprise systems and we support Macs. Both contributed to the choice of OPO. Regards,

Mike Kranzdorf              mikek_at_krt.com
Kranzco Realty Trust        http://www.krt.com
Oracle Power Objects FAQ http://www.krt.com/mac/opofaq.html Received on Mon Apr 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT