OWS and Perl on NT

From: Terje A. Bergesen <terjeber_at_eunet.spm-protect.no>
Date: 1997/04/19

Hello there, and sorry if the question has been answered before.

I have set up an NT server with OWS 2.1. I have also made a directory mapping to a /cgi-bin/ directory so that I can run some of my old CGI's (and maybe one or two new ones). It seems I can't run Perl based CGI's though. I have set up Perl for NT, and .pl is associated with perl.exe, so it is possible to do test.pl from the command line, and have the perl program run. Is there anything extra I need to do in order for OWS to run the perl script? It rund *.bat, *.exe and *.cmd files, so...

- Terje A. Bergesen : NOTE! Spam protected e-mail address -
- : -