Re: How do I do a Select Into

From: L120bj <l120bj_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/04/19

Try

insert into newTableName
Select MedicalRecordNumber, count(*)
From existingTableName

Hope this helps
Rob

Subject: How do I do a Select Into
From: "Shawn Francis" <shawn.francis_at_kp.org> Date: 16 Apr 1997 20:44:38 GMT

Very simple question. How do select data out of one table and put the results into another table.

Example:

Select MedicalRecordNumber, count(*) into newTableName From existingTableName

According to the manuals I have I can only do this into variables. Is this
true? Received on Sat Apr 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT