Can i get current SQL statement in a trigger?

From: <ltost_at_systemautomation.com>
Date: 1997/04/18

We are migrating from a mainframe based database to Oracle 7.3 running under AIX. Unfortunately, we need to keep both around during the transition. What i'd like to do is create a trigger on each table that executes after an insert, update, or delete. I want the trigger to call a C function (using PLEX-this part already works) and pass the SQL statement which caused the update, insert, or delete to occur. The server will in turn pass the SQL statement onto our mainframe database so it too can perform the change.

How can I grab the SQL statement which caused the trigger to fire? Is this in a table somewhere?

Thanks.
ltost_at_systemautomation.com