Search by < or > with date in FORMS

From: Tim Nguyen <tim_at_van.oz.au>
Date: 1997/04/18

Hi world,
I have a basetable form which base on a table that stores customer's information. I would like to search for a number of customers which have birthday greater than or less than a certain date. I can search by exact date but cannot put in a condition like above for query on form. In sql I could do something like "select * from customers where birthday > <some-date> and < <some-other-date>"

Thanks in advance,
Tim Received on Fri Apr 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT