ORA-06467 - can't find this error msg

From: Stephen Clarke <sclarke_at_harris.com>
Date: 1997/04/18

Hi!

Does anyone know what this error message is? We can't find any reference to it.

We got it when trying to connect to Oracle 7.0.15 Server for Novell remotely by modem from a PowerBuilder application deployed on a Win95 PC.

Sqldbcode was 4647, and Sqlerrtext was "Error trying to retrieve text for error ORA-06467"

Is anyone familiar with remotely accessing a setup like this?

Tks,

Stephen Clarke Received on Fri Apr 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT