Help with Pro*C in 7.3.2.3

From: Ed Jennings <jennings_at_dca.net>
Date: 1997/04/18

I recently upgraded my development instance from 7.2.3 to 7.3.2.3. I'm running on an NCR platform which is system 5 release 4 Unix. My Pro*C programs worled fine before, but now they core dump with a memory fault. The compiles run clean. There are no warning message generated. However, at run time, they execute for only a few minutes before core dumping with a 'memory fault' error message. The sample programs compile, link, and execute just fine. It's only the home grown programs that have the problem. I'm certain it's something in our own make files (we include the proc.mk), but the same make files work properly when compiled against 7.2.3 libraries. Has anyone run into a similar problem? Did anyone have to tweak their compiler options when you went to 7.3.2? Any help will be appreciated.

Ed Jennings
EPS, Inc.
302.791.8176

--