ProC Question

From: Andrea Pallotta <anpallotta_at_flashnet.it>
Date: 1997/04/17

Hi there!!!

My team work with ProC to build some applications in Oracle 7.1.6 Digital Unix environment, but every executable file is VERY big ( 2900000 bytes...), even they are linked dinamically ( or so it seems... ).

We heard a rumour about shared libraries... but we don't have any doc about this feature.

If someone have some suggest, please send us an e-mail!!!

--
Andrea Pallotta
DIGITAL Italy