Start up Opportunities

From: Martin Miller <martin_at_kla-inc.com>
Date: 1997/04/17

As you may know Data Warehousing is the second fastest growing technology area in the software industry (2nd only to the net). META group projects that the client/server Data Warehsouing market is going to grow from $3.5 Billion today to $8 Billion by 1998. This is a great time to be part of a exciting industry.

I have been recruiting in the Data Warehousing industry for the past 3 years. Majority of my clients are young corporations that have ingenious technology and are attacking the Data Warehousing market in a new fashion
(example ROLAP, Meta Data and Data Mining ). My aim (and the point of
this posting) is to contact Data Warehousing Professional that want to utilize and apply their current understanding of this technology to companies that are in there Beginning stages. My clients are willing to offer equity (stock options), a great compensation package and management for the right people. Here are some of the companies that I have and are recruiting for: MicroStategy, Information Advantage, Arbor Software, Prism Solutions, Oracle, Andyne, Brio, Business Objects, Ect...

If you are interested in hearing about start up opportunities let me know.

Ken Leiner Associates
11510 Georgia Ave, Ste 105
Wheaton, MD 20902
(301) 933-8800 Phone
(301) 933-8808 Fax

E-Mail- martin_at_kla-inc.com

Sincerely,

Martin Miller Received on Thu Apr 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT