Oracle Error to fix

From: Ravi Kodali <kodali_at_coe.missouri.edu>
Date: 1997/04/17

I encounter this weird error which I could not fix no matter what I did. I reinstalled the whole thing again but this error popped up again and again.

I have SQL*Plus on Windows 3.1(WOrkgroups) and it was working fine talking to Oracle server 7.1.6 when it started giving the error

 "Call to undefined dynalink"

when I try to log into SQL*Plus. As a matter of fact I can't connect to Oracle from any other tool and not just SQL*Plus.

please help me.

thank u

Ravi Received on Thu Apr 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT