APPLICATION EVENTS

From: NNOOR <Nnoor_at_cris.com>
Date: 1997/04/16

Does Oracle has alerters/application events/messages (what ever you wanna call it)? We want somethings to happen in our client application based upon some events in the DB Server. What is the best way to implement it---short of writing a process which queries the DB every so few seconds?

Thanks very much!

regards,
--nasir (nnoor_at_cris.com) Received on Wed Apr 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT