A Note Of Thanks

From: Ian Holder <iholder_at_socs.uts.EDU.AU>
Date: 1997/04/16

G'day all.

Though I've never posted up a query in my life to this newsgroup, it is the first place I come when I have any questions about any Oracle SQL*Tools as I am fairly new to them.

I have never had the need to post, as someone has always had a similar problem to me (which makes me feel good). The answers are also always clear and simple which makes a change from some otehr newsgroups.

I just wanted to let the experts here know, you are appreciated a lot.

Regards,
Ian. Received on Wed Apr 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT