Re: Which ODBC driver to use?

From: Randy Woo <randyw_at_simbatech.com>
Date: 1997/04/15

Simba's Oracle ODBC driver. http://www.simbatech.com

Randy
Simba Technologies

On Fri, 11 Apr 1997 14:57:45 -0400, "Ash Sharma" <asharma_at_comshare.com> wrote:

Hi folks,

I was wondering if it anyone has suggestions about which ODBC driver I can
use to connect to an Oracle server.. I need the driver to handle multi threading (across connections, but not within one), and InterSolve and Visigenix were suggested as two I should look at.

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks!
ash

Randy Woo
Simba Technologies
http://www.simbatech.com
email: randyw_at_simbatech.com Received on Tue Apr 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT