ERR: identifier SYS.DBMS_DEFER_IMPORT_INTERNAL must be declared

From: JosephS221 <josephs221_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/04/15

This is the error I'm getting when doing a full export of one of my databases.
It proceeds as it should until it starts exporting SYSTEM's tables, gets as far as
BROWSER_PROFILE, then when its attempting to export DEF$_CALL I get:

EXP-00008: ORACLE error 6550 encountered ORA-06550 line 1, column 7:
PL/SQL: Statement ignored
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SYS_SQL", line 348
.
.

Anybody ever encounter anything similar? Thanks in advance for the help!

Hugh Jorgan Received on Tue Apr 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT