Can't get started with Forms 4.5

From: Lee Dennegar <ldennegar_at_intercall.net>
Date: 1997/04/14

I'm an Oracle newbie, just having installed Personal Oracle 7 and Developer 2000 / Forms 4.5 from the CD that comes with the Sams book "Oracle Unleashed". No doubt I'm missing something obvious, but nowhere can I find the username, password or database name for the demos and samples that come with Forms.

How the heck are you supposed to run a demo that's password protected if they don't tell you the password??? Is this a documentation failure or am I just dense?

If anybody can supply this info, I'd be very grateful. Received on Mon Apr 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT