Why should I buy Oracle instead of Sybase?

From: Kevin Li <chocolat_at_sky.net>
Date: 1997/04/13

Could anyone give me some reason for buying Oracle instead of Sybase? Is there any artical somewhere I could check out? The company I am working for is currently using Sybase on NCR UNIX platform. We have deside to change to HP UNIX on the OS level, and trying to decide if we should move to Oracle.

Thanks
Kevin Received on Sun Apr 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT