I want to buy Oracle7 license

From: Randy Park <rjpark.nospaamm_at_wolfenet.com.nospaamm>
Date: 1997/04/13

Is there an Oracle vendor that is willing to give me a quote for an Oracle7 license? I have contacted Oracle Corp twice in an attempt to get a quote from them, but I haven't been able to get a response. The first time was via telephone. The second was two weeks later via mail. No response yet.

I am the developer for a small software company in Seattle. My company does only development. Another company has worldwide exclusive marketing and support rights to our software. There is no cross or joint or common ownership between the two companies.

Our software is already working just fine on DEC VAX systems running the OpenVMS operating system. We already have an Oracle7 license for a VAX workstation. Everything works fine.

We need a license for the Oracle7 database server for a DEC 3000 model 300LX workstation using the OpenVMS operating system. We are currently using OpenVMS version 6.2, which I believe means we need Oracle7 7.1. We do not need any development tools or pre-compilers as use use OCI (Oracle Call Interface). We do need SQL*Plus for obvious reasons.

Will somebody please contact me. I need a quote to get the purchasing process started. My phone number is (206) 361-6077, but the office is usually empty as we are gone quite often. I am best contacted via e-mail at rjpark_at_wolfenet.com.

			Randy Park
			Park Software, Inc.