Re: Recommend DBA tool?

From: Michael Alan Kline, Sr. <mkline_at_dbsol.com>
Date: 1997/04/11

On 8 Apr 1997 00:14:26 GMT, "Paul " <paule_at_erols.com> wrote:

>We are looking into some 3rd-party database monitoring tools. We're
>running Oracle 7.1 on a Unix server. Any recommendations?
>
>Thanks

Control Center will allow for the monitoring of up to 40 databases and comes with Email, Fax, and numeric-alpha-numeric-voice paging. If you are looking for short term monitoring then DBScope allows you to look into sessions, datafiles, and a ton of things.

Check out www.dbsol.com.

Michael Alan Kline, Sr.
800-933-7668
mkline_at_dbsol.com Received on Fri Apr 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT