I need information to deal a salary increase

From: José Luis Pérez García <jlpg_at_geocities.com>
Date: 1997/04/10

Hi everyone !!!

I need information of margins to negotiate a salary increase in spain.

I work as a Oracle Developer 2000 programmer. I've got 2 years of experience in Ora Dev 2k and Oracle7 Server.

I wish your reply me by e-mail.

perezjl_at_mx2.redestb.es

Kind regards and thank you in advance

Jose Luis Pérez Received on Thu Apr 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT