Table Spaces

From: <fongda_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1997/04/10

What's the best way to compute the max extents/ next extents for a table? I've been asking my developers how many rows they should expect in the table, and they all look at me like "How should I know?" so...just wondering how everyone else in the oracle community computes it.

Dara

--

Talk to you later!

Dara

                       __\/__
                      / ^  ^ \

| Dara Fong e-mail: fongda<at>netcom<dot>com |
| a complaint to your internet provider. It is |
| recommended you do not attempt these practices. Should |
| you choose to ignore this warning, you will be subject |
| to any remedy which may be exercised by your internet |
| provider. You have been warned. |