SQL*Plus connecting

From: Brian Townley <townley_at_arlut.utexas.edu>
Date: 1997/04/09

I am having trouble with connecting to an Oracle 7 database on my machine when I use SQL*Plus 3.3. I use the Host String "ORCL" and I keep on getting the message that the server wasn't found. I know that this is the correct instance. Is there something else that I am missing?

Thanks,

        Brian Townley Received on Wed Apr 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT