Re: Designing an Oracle site from scratch !

From: Peggy Parker <pparker_at_hargray.com>
Date: 1997/04/08

In article <5ic917$jk3$1_at_NNTP.MsState.Edu>, aak2_at_Ra.MsState.Edu says...

> I am wondering if there are any sample designs
> that I could look at. Any good books maybe ?
>
> I have noticed that most business have similar needs,

You might review David C. Hay's book called Data Model Patters: Conventions of Thought. It presents many different models, exploring the commonalities of all businesses.

It may be too elementary for your use. The concepts and the diagrams also have their advantages and disadvantages. Received on Tue Apr 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT