IE3.01 vs NS30 GOLD

From: Miguel Lima <miguellima_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: 1997/04/08

Hi,

i'm having problems with different behavior of IE3.01 and NS3.0 Gold. I'm managing 2 main problems

1- I have a PL/SQL procedure that uses a cursor with a parameter to return some rows from a table to be displayed in a frame. The parameter is a cookie that i sent early to the user and i get in this procedure. My problem is that in IE3.01 works fine but in NS3.0 it gives the error "NO DATA FOUND". Anyone knows what it might be?

2- I have a frame with some buttons, one of them i use to do a submit in another frame with this JavaScript instruction:

         parent.document.frames[4].crit.submit(); In IE3.01 works fine, in NS it gives me an error.

I have an Oracle Webserver 2.01 / NT 3.51 System

Thanks in Advance

Miguel Lima Received on Tue Apr 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT