Re: Oracle Web Site

From: Janus Christensen <janus_at_staff.kvl.dk>
Date: 1997/04/08

cyriel vringer wrote:

[...]

> Thank heaven, i'm not alone !!!
> There 2 ways to solve this:
> 1) use explorer (sorry, i don't like it either)
> 2) kick oracle-butt to fix it.(I don't know WHAT the did, but any hacker
> would love to know HOW the did it)

I once had a theory that the Oracle Web site was running some CGI program or other based on a cookie value, but after turning cookies off in Netscape it still crashes. So I guess it is up to Oracle to fix the problem.
Also the problem seems to be periodic; after having Netscape crashing on me when I access www.oracle.com, it usually works the next day. Go figure.

Janus Christensen
janus_at_staff.kvl.dk
The Royal Veterinarian and
Agricultural School Received on Tue Apr 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT