Re: Oracle Web Site

From: cyriel vringer <cyriel.vringer_at_nos.nl>
Date: 1997/04/07

John wrote:

> Hi out there,
> Is anybody having problem accessing Oracle Web Site
> (http://www.oracle.com)?
> I manage to access the first time but afterwards, my netscape crashes
> everytime
> I go to the page again. I do not have this problem with any other site.
>
> John

Thank heaven, i'm not alone !!!
There 2 ways to solve this:
1) use explorer (sorry, i don't like it either) 2) kick oracle-butt to fix it.(I don't know WHAT the did, but any hacker would love to know HOW the did it)

for now, option 1 is the best..
cheers,
cyriel Received on Mon Apr 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT