Re: Oracle Cursors not closed by Microsoft or Openlink ODBC Drivers

From: L. Tseng <lesliet_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: 1997/04/07

We have recently run into to some problems with Oracle's ODBC driver 1.16 and 2.0. The problem is that we sometimes get an error trying to SQLFetech a value from a successfully binded column. We did many testing and tried just to select one colume froma one row table. It failed. It worked on Openlink's odbc driver, though. I wonder if anyone know that if any special trick needed to do the SQLFetchi in VC++. Thanks,

Leslie