Re: IMAGE sample

From: Thomas kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/04/05

On Fri, 04 Apr 1997 16:01:35 +0100, cyriel vringer <cyriel.vringer_at_nos.nl> wrote:

>anyone got the image server (imgsrv) demo to work?
>http://www.olab.com/beta/cdk/content/samples/cdk/index.htm
>i get an "cannot read owa.cfg" error.
>i'm working with webserver 2.1 on NT4.0
>cheers,
>cyriel

This is a really really old sample that I wrote. It is hard coded to OWS20. To get the real thing (with docs and all) goto

http://govt.us.oracle.com/

And follow the Downloadable utilities link off the home page under 'Quick Picks'.....

Its been rewritten to support ows1.x, 2.x (including 2.1) and ported to many platforms. Does a lot more then just image upload/dnload as well. Also, recoded in OCI to make it thread safe for NT.

I get in touch with that site and ask them to update the link as well...

Thomas Kyte
tkyte_at_us.oracle.com
Oracle Government
Bethesda MD

Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of Oracle Corporation Received on Sat Apr 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CST