Re: Oracle Web Site

From: MRKN <mrkn_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/04/05

Just a shot in the dark? But are you using 16-bit colors? Is your Windows set up for that? I use Netscape 2.02, and had no (well, ok, little) trouble with 256 colors, but then, after changing my system to 16-bit color, started having Netscape GPF on me. Changed back to 256 colors and it's fine.

BTW, I do go to Oracle's web page periodically, with no trouble.

Hope this helps.

Mark Nelson Received on Sat Apr 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CST