Re: Date attribute question

From: MarkP28665 <markp28665_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/04/05

<<

No, Date fields are seven bytes with century, year, month, day, and seconds (per 7.0 Concepts manual), but If you have 7.2 or higher I am pretty sure that one of the dbms provided packages has a function to provide the time to hundreds place. I believe it is in the same source member as dbms_space. I saw it while browsing, but have not used it.

I hope this helps.

Mark Powell -- The only advise that counts is the advise that you follow so follow your own advise Received on Sat Apr 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CST