Re: Advice - ODBC issue w/ new 32-bit ODBC Administrator

From: Mark Hughes <mhughes_at_pms104.pms.ford-athei.com>
Date: 1997/04/03

MRKN (mrkn_at_aol.com) wrote:
: Just wanted to echo what gordon_at_etx.com.au said recently about the new
: version (3.0?) of MS ODBC Administrator not being compatible with
: Oracle's ODBC driver.

Check the oracle web site. I haven't tried it yet, and haven't even tried oracle yet (I just downloaded the trial version), but I seem to recall seeing mention of this. I believe there is a version of the ODBC driver that will work with the new MS ODBC Admin.

--
To reply by email to this message, remove "-athei" from my return
address.  This is an attempt to foil email spammers who gather addresses

Mark