Desperate call for help

From: Marino Simons <marino_at_club.innet.be>
Date: 1997/04/03

Hi,

I am still having difficulties calling a stored procedure on a oracle database.
I have on an Personal Oracle for windows 95, a very simple stored procedure (it needs not input variables and it returns no rows), but I can't execute it from within access 95.
I always receive an error message from the oracle database: invalid statement.
Does someone know how i have to call the stored procedure within access. I know I have to use a passthrough query, and I do kwon that the EXECUTE and CALL statement don't work.

Thanks in advance,
Marino

E-mail:marino_at_club.innet.be Received on Thu Apr 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CST