Re: is anyone alive ?

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 1997/04/03

In article <3342C238.6E06_at_citicorp.com>, CG <christian.gregory_at_citicorp.com> wrote:
>I have posted several subjects to all the oracle newsgroup and haven't
>seen a single reply from anyone. I am starting to wonder if anyone is
>receiving my inquiries. (if you are please send me a notification... )
>
>desperate...

I see 5 responses to your "PL/SQL how-to procedure" question. I see 4 responses to your "Forms4.5: can we create items/blocks dynamically" question. Check it out yourself in DejaNews.

I hope everyone who responds to a question also emails a cc: to the author of the original article.

If you are having serious problems with newsgroups, there is always DejaNews. In fact my Netscape default "home" is:

     http://www.dejanews.com/forms/dnsetfilter.html

The usenet is pretty flakey these days, so a place like DejaNews really comes in handy. Sometimes I don't see many messages comming in, and other times, my messages don't get out. When I get the feeling that there is a problem, I just go to DejaNews and see if my article is there, and check on the responses there too.

If an article I tried to post isn't in DejaNews after a day or so, I use their posting service to post the article. Often, it gets out more quickly and I get responses sooner that way.

Believe me, it is a great backup.

Steve Cosner
http://members.aol.com/stevec5088 Received on Thu Apr 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CST