HELP

From: Bahman Farhanieh <bahmanf_at_ifi.uio.no>
Date: 1997/04/03

Good day to all,

The following request may concern some or all. I wish to purches a DB therefore I need your recommendation;

     I like to write database applications (SINGLE and MULTI users 5 to 100 users) for
     windows (95, NT), Which database would be the best bet regarding speed, easy of
     use (visuality) and ease of installation for the users (This point is very
     important)?

PS: I have not been in contact with the database community for the last 5 years.

Many many thanks and best regards.

--
Bahman Farhanieh

Please post your comments to: